NEW Premium GSM Intercoms
Offering unrivalled quality and value for money, the Telguard range of Optimus intercoms have been re-engineered from the inside out. With key features built-in, these intercoms not only look great, but work beautifully too.
- New shallow profile
- Integral rain shield
- Technology built-in (no seperate GSM hub)
- Robust, reliable keypad
- Out of hours divert facility
Ring the caretaker’s mobile outside of school hours.
- Time and date restricted pin codes
Coded entry access available for cleaner once a week within restricted hours.
- Timed relay commands
Gates latched open for warehouse deliveries each weekday morning.
- Unsociable hours shut down
Call button restricted between 23:00 & 07:00; 7 days a week.
- Time and date restricted incoming calls
Contractor access via authorised dial-in until designated expiration date.
- Keypad illumination adjustment
Reduced illumination level at night to discourage vandalism.
- Service alert
Customised text message sent to site on a specific date advising their gates are due for service.
- Aux input triggered
Text message sent advising push to exit button has been pressed.
- Bad entry keypad lockout
Text message sent when incorrect code entered consecutively on keypad resulting in lockout.
- Call button pressed
Text message sent to 5 different mobile numbers advising a visitor has pressed a call button.
- PAYG balance check (were Optimus® SIM not fitted)
Text message sent at regular customised intervals advising SIM card balance on PAYG.
- Confirmation of relay trigger request
Text message sent confirming you have text the intercom requesting the gates to be latched open & command acknowledged.
- Loop alert
Text message sent when car drives over the entrance loop.
- Diagnostic checks
PSU voltage – to confirm the PSU voltage is consistent & within the recommended range. Call progress confirmation – indicates each stage of call progress through divert numbers to successful acceptance of the call & access tone confirmation. System anomaly detection.
- Coded entry access log
Confirms successful pin code attempts
with their associated relay command at
relevant time & date. These pins can also have names against each entry which are highlighted within log for ease of identification. Can be utilised for clocking-in purposes.
- Panel usage
Confirms the usage level of the system by logging every call attempt whether successful or not along with the duration of activity.
End user benefits
Easy to use
- Utilises existing landline or mobile phone.
- The ability to answer calls & allow access from anywhere in the world.
- Self programmable via text.
- Affordable install based on minimal components therefore reduced labour fees.
- Negates the need for separate time clock to operate gates & possible fobs if authorised incoming number feature is utilised.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Customisable call duration restrictions.
- Tone setting available to avoid voice-mail & divert to further telephone numbers.
- PAYG balance alerts.
- 316 marine grade stainless steel vandal resistant finish.
- Activity log downloaded locally or remotely for ad hoc analysis.
- Authorised incoming number restriction.
- Disguised network tones in case travelling abroad.
- Internal time clock with 9 time profiles allowing call forwarding between specific hours, trade codes, timed relay commands, restricted use & access, all updated automatically to BST.
- Setting adjustments including illumination levels, volume levels, call progress assistance, call & divert duration & relay activation time.
- Self programmable for complete control.
E1 Optimus 1 button GSM intercom
E1K Optimus 1 button GSM intercom with keypad
E2K Optimus 2 button GSM intercom with keypad
E3K Optimus 3 button GSM intercom with keypad
E4K Optimus 4 button GSM intercom with keypad
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
error: Content is protected !!