We are looking to grow our team and are now recruiting for a Warehouse Manager.
Beninca UK is the UK branch of the Beninca Group, we represent one of the world’s leading gate automation manufacturers.
If this vacancy interests you, please send us your details and we will reply immediately with a full job description, advert, and company structure information.
We look forward to hearing from you…
We are looking for a professional, motivated, forward-thinking applicant to fit within and complement our small, friendly internal team. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, must be able to demonstrate good verbal and written skills, as well as the ability to work accurately under pressure and multi-task. A polite and professional telephone manner is crucial.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role. The post requires someone who is extremely organised and efficient, is used to dealing with a diverse workload, has strong numeracy and literacy skills and an excellent communicator.
You will be responsible for organising back-office operations linking the warehouse and the sales office. This includes all purchase ordering from UK suppliers as well as imports from our parent company in Italy and various other foreign suppliers. You will manage the trade counter and our visitor / customer walk-ins for product orders and collections.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing daily operations within the trade counter, the link between sales office and warehouse, the customer-facing part of the role.
- Organising collections and occasional sales order processing, through our trade counter, from our premises in Newbury, Berkshire.
- Liaising with the dispatch team on stock levels and daily warehouse operations to fulfil daily dispatch requirements.
- Organising and leading stock order purchasing from our parent company in Italy (imports). This includes forecasting with an understanding of historical ordering trends and updating/control of re-order levels to maintain optimum stock levels throughout the year.
- Organising and leading stock order purchasing from our UK suppliers.
- Organising and leading stock order purchasing from smaller foreign suppliers.
- With all stock ordering, the new Warehouse Manager will be the link between the warehouse and the sales office in maintaining communication of when stock arrives and stock allocations.
- Management and organising the returns department; taking delivery of any returned product and processing the return within the returns database.
- In dealing with product returns, the Warehouse Manager will be the lead role in communication internally throughout the returns process of receiving, testing, reporting and final action.
- Managing warehouse clean-up operations on a weekly basis.
- Managing stock take procedures which are quarterly requirements but often done monthly.
- A light responsibility, but working with the management team, you will occasionally be required to liaise with suppliers on a negotiation front in terms of maintaining the best possible purchasing price and keeping the team updated on product changes and product updates.
- You will manage PPE within the warehouse and be a Health and Safety point of contact, understanding our risk assessments based around the warehouse and the work we do within the warehouse for us to maintain Health and Safety compliancy. We have external Health and Safety advisors, so we are well supported in our Health and Safety policies.
- Working closely with the sales office, you will manage back orders. The process of dispatching goods for orders that were part shipped previously due to stock discrepancies. When new stock arrives, back orders must be covered and processed for complete order fulfilment.
Desired, but not essential:
- Experience using Sage Line 50 or similar Sage products
- High level of computer proficiency to help assist with our IT systems
- Experience in managing people
Contract Type / Hours:
Full time, 40 hours per week.
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (1-hour unpaid lunch) or Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm (30 mins unpaid lunch)
Competitive rates of pay.
How to apply:
Please send your C.V along with a covering letter in an email to Jamie Berry, email@example.com
Interviews available asap, closing date 17th September 2021
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE