We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join our fun and dynamic team!
WHO WE ARE
Benincà is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of gate automation and access control equipment. With headquarters in Northern Italy, Benincà Group produce a high-quality product, used by professional security installers all around the globe. Benincà UK is one of 13 branches around the world and from our premises in Newbury, Berkshire we support a network of UK installers as a distribution hub for the Benincà product and many other complimentary products as a one stop shop for the access automation industry.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will provide contact at every level in the B2B sales process, working closely with new and existing clients. A core responsibility will include sales order processing and dealing with incoming enquiries including producing quotations, product specification and assisting with general customer support. Whilst maintaining a smooth day-to-day running of the business, your role will offer some challenges that we expect any candidate to be able to thrive upon and complete in a detailed and professional manner.
The full-time role will be based at our office in Newbury, Berkshire and the candidate must be able to drive. Good rates of pay are available, basic salary and bonuses are negotiable based on applicant experience.
We are looking for a professional, motivated, forward-thinking applicant to fit within and complement our small, friendly team. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, must be able to demonstrate good verbal and written skills, as well as the ability to work accurately under pressure and multi-task. A polite and professional telephone manner is crucial.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role or at least an office environment. The post requires someone who is motivated and comfortable with the sales process, has strong numeracy and literacy skills and is an excellent communicator.
- Sales order processing | taking incoming sales calls and dealing with a variety of sales enquiries from basic pricing and checking product availability to more detailed specifications and quotations.
- Sales order processing | inputting incoming sales orders using Sage Line 50 and communicating with the warehouse when the order is ready for dispatch.
- Learning the product is key as we sell a huge range of products from different sectors of the industry and our customers require help in selecting the right product for their installation.
- Gathering the relevant information from the sales enquiry to select and specify the correct equipment. This can be difficult as we have many new customers who are not familiar with our product codes and therefore, we offer a hand holding process for the customer to purchase the right equipment depending on the specification that is given.
- Initiate regular contact with customers, discussing our marketing campaigns, new product information, pricing structures and general industry news. Ensuring customers are aware of ongoing sales initiatives and promotions is key, working with a pro-active attitude.
- Understanding our pricing structure and discount policies based on the unique account information. There are certain customers with special pricing deals, and this must be understood when processing certain sales orders. The ability to listen and retain information is crucial.
- To take responsibility for regular sales research using the web to find new customers to target.
- Responsible for pro-actively following up sales leads or quotations to new or existing customers.
- Establish excellent relationships with existing customers to maximise ongoing business opportunities.
- Follow up on all post-installation orders to capture detailed feedback on delivery, quality of products and the overall installation to maintain customer satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and C.V to the General Manager, Jamie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL JOB BROCHURE