Warehouse and Stores Apprentice required. You will join our warehouse team learning all aspects of the warehouse. Supporting the warehouse team, you will be picking and packing orders as required, assisting with unloading and checking deliveries, along with stock checks. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate looking to progress and build a career.
Duties will include –
- Goods in/goods out
- Picking and packing orders as required
- Unloading and checking deliveries that arrive
- Stock checks
- Forlift (training given)
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- A flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The opportunity to progress and stay on.