Reporting to the General Manager, you will provide contact at every level in the B2B sales process, working closely with new and existing clients. A core responsibility will include sales order processing and dealing with incoming enquiries, including producing quotations, product specification and assisting with general customer support.
The full-time role is an internal position based at our offices in Newbury, Berkshire. We support career progression and for the right candidate, there will be opportunities for sales development and movement into a field-based sales role with account management responsibilities.
We are looking for a professional, motivated, forward-thinking applicant to fit within and complement our small, friendly team. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, must be able to demonstrate good verbal and written skills, as well as the ability to work accurately under pressure and multi-task. A polite and professional telephone manner is crucial.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a similar role or at least an office environment. We are searching for someone looking for a new challenge with the desire to better themselves, learn new skills and help develop the business. The post requires someone who is comfortable with the sales process, has good numeracy and literacy skills and is an excellent communicator.
- Sales order processing.
- Answering incoming sales calls, dealing with a variety of sales enquiries.
- Inputting incoming sales orders using Sage Line 50.
- Initiate regular contact with customers (discuss our marketing campaigns, new product information, pricing structures, general industry news, ensure customers are aware of ongoing sales initiatives and promotions.)
- Understand our pricing structure and discount policies based on account information.
- Take responsibility for regular sales research using the web to find new customers to target following direction from the General Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Pro-actively follow up sales leads / quotations to new or existing customers.
- Establish excellent relationships with all customers to maximise ongoing business opportunities.
- Follow up on all post-installation orders to capture detailed feedback on delivery, quality of products and overall installation.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|