- Left or right hand – barrier can be easily re-handed
- Integrated control panel
- RAL 2009 powder coated finish. Also available in stainless steel.
- Optional flashing lights in both the boom and barrier case
- Optional built-in FTC.S photocells
- Electromechanical 24Vdc motor for intensive use applications
- Three adjustable limit switches for braking phases and closure phases
- Amperometric sensing obstacle detection
- Foundation plate accessory – VE.P650 with coach screws
- Equipped with 2 neutral springs for entrances up to 6.5m
The VE.650 provides a perfect option for intensive use road barrier requirements. 24v Electromechanical road barrier for applications up to 6.5m wide.
Simple and efficient installation thanks to the integrated control panel and the balanced boom with limit switch set up.
All Beninca barriers are availablie with a FULL list of accessories from lighting, safety and security options….please view barrier accessoires.
VE.650 – Barrier only – 24v Intensive duty 6.5m barrier
VE.650A2 – 2 Piece 6.5m barrier boom (includes joining piece)
VE.C650 – 6.5m 90mm circular barrier boom
VE.AM – Swinging tip rest
VE.RAST – 2m of barrier skirt
VE.AF – Fixed tip rest
VE.L650 – Light kit for 6.5m barrier boom
VE.CAT650 – Reflective stickers for VE.650 barrier boom
KVE.650 – Barrier kit
Our barrier kits come complete with the following:
1 x Barrier
1 x Boom
1 x Tip rest (fixed or swinging tip rest)
Optional foundation plate = VE.P650
Related products and accessories.
Trade customers.Our website provides tools for our trade customers. If you have a product return request or need specific information on our products or services then use our Trade Customer section.[button id="trade_link" button_text="FIND OUT MORE" button_link="https://benincauk.co.uk/trade-customer/" link_open="_self" button_icon="" button_align="" button_size="medium" button_style="t_white" margin_top="0 " button_align="left" href_title=""]
Product downloads.We host an FTP server for our customer to gain access to any product information you require. If you are looking for a specific instruction manual or product datasheet then request access to our FTP server.[button id="trade_link" button_text="FIND OUT MORE" button_link="https://benincauk.co.uk/our-download-centre/" link_open="_self" button_icon="" button_align="" button_size="medium" button_style="t_white" margin_top="0 " button_align="left" href_title=""]