Part of the 4000 series, the 4901 codelock module which is completely standalone.
The 4901 codelock has 3 relays and allows for 3 codes (1 code per relay)
The keypad has dry relay contacts (CO, NO and NC) where each output can be programmed from 1-99 seconds or set to 00 for latching. They also feature two switched 0V push to exit inputs to activate relays 1 and 2 respectively. Codes can be between 4-8 digits in length and each keypad module incorporates blue backlit key buttons.
Each codelock is available in a mirror stainless steel finish, a matt 316 grade stainless steel finish (suffix /M) or a gun metal grey finish (suffix /BL).
- Blue backlit button codelock modules
- Available in mirror stainless steel finish, a matt 316 grade stainless steel finish or gun metal grey finish
- Modules are compatible with both surface & flush 4000 series back boxes
- Can operate as standalone keypads
- User-friendly programming menu with audible reassurance tones
- 4-8 digit programmable access codes
- 3 programmable relays (4901)