DIVA 5m BRUSHLESS ROAD BARRIER
- DIVA 5m brushless road barrier is a 24 Vdc road barrier for intensive use.
- Integrated control unit, encoder and battery charger
- Switching power supply 115/230 Vac 50/60 Hz which reduces energy consumption and ensures a long lifespan of the actuator
- Electric motor with brushless technology that guarantees highest performance, reliability, fluid movements and a very long lifespan of the operator. This represents the ideal solution in contexts requiring a particularly intensive use (Mean Cycles Between Failures = 5 million cycles)
- Oil lubricated metal reductions and gear in bronze alloy allow minimising the wear process
- The upper cover allows a fast access to the control unit, it is characterised by a lock with a personalised key. This is for the opening and hinges that facilitate the installation and the wiring operations
- RGB Led lights integrated in the cover and on the arm, with the possibility to work as a flashing light, a presence light with fixed colour, settable through the wiring. Through the accessory DIVA.TL, it is possible to adjust the colour of the lights according to the boom position (traffic light function)
- Illumination and light diffusion systems on both the cover and the arm designed to guarantee the maximum visibility in every direction and work as footpath lights under the arm itself
- Highest performance and speed (opening 0.9 s, slowdowns excluded)
- Designed for the connection of the X.BE accessory in order to be integrated with KNX domotics installations and the programming through the app BeUP and the interface PRO.UP
Our automatic and manual rising arm barriers work to control traffic at the entry point of car parking facilities or commercial properties. Barriers are a great solution for ensuring only authorised vehicles can gain access to secure sites. We also have several options available with boom lengths ranging from under 3 metres, up to 8 metres wide.
Also, if you require additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated sales team. You can contact them directly by phone at 01488 658 276 or via email at Info@beninca.co.uk. We are here to support you and address any inquiries you may have.