The ‘Finger Keeper’ guard for your hinge gaps, to aid in the prevention of crushing or trap points in your electric gates.
AFFKINDWB – 2.1m Long – wider fitting (260mm)
AFFKIND X – 2.5m Long – standard size (157mm)
Finger keepers, or hinge guards, are essential for gate safety, especially in environments with children or vulnerable individuals. A Finger keeper is a simple device that helps prevent accidental finger entrapment or injury in swing gates, which can happen when the gates are closed. Installing finger keepers adds an extra layer of protection by creating a barrier between the gate and the gate post, reducing the risk of pinched fingers or other more serious injuries.
Key information about the FINGER KEEPER:
- Anodised aluminium and EPDM rubber construction
- Easily removed and re-fitted. Can also be retro fitted.
- Fits butt-hinged or centre pivot points.
- Available in 2100mm or 2500mm (long) versions.
- Long-anticipated lifespan.
- Low maintenance – wipe clean finish.
You can view all our gate safety products here: Gate Safety