The GTE KMG LITE-BT bluetooth force tester provides a cost-effective solution to installers who need top performance & great versatility from their testing equipment whilst also keeping costs at a minimum.
As standard the LITE unit carries no on-board memory or PC connectivity, allowing the user to record the results manually without the need for connection to a PC or laptop. The results can then be later input to our free web report service, which then creates a comprehensive report for you.
The LITE-BT system provides all of the functions and benefits of the standard LITE model, but with the addition of a bluetooth module and FREE smartphone app that is available on iOS and Android devices. Storing measurement data and transferring reports becomes faster, simpler and more user friendly than ever.
Simply connect your smartphone or tablet device to the force tester. Take the measurements as usual, then immediately create a simplistic, tidy, standard-compliant report in PDF format directly from your phone. You can even integrate map data into the report using activated location detection.
Offline functionality means no internet connection or signal is required while taking measurements! You can conveniently store measurements on your phone for later use.
NEW Bluetooth Module and Smartphone App
- Simplistic, tidy, standard-compliant reports of force measurements
- Immediately produce and send reports in PDF format directly from your phone
- Usable off-line without an internet connection, can store measurements for later use
- Easily integrate map data into the report using activated location detection
- FREE smartphone app available on iOS and Android