- Disability friendly, visual and acoustic signals from the door panel to inform the visitor of call status (call made, ringing, speak,door open).
- Programmable door open and conversation time.•Expandable to 4 entrance panels (requires an additional relay Art. 506N for each entrance panel).
- Connections for a push to exit button.•Two methods of operating the electric lock:- 1) Dry contact relay, 2) capacitor discharge 12Vdc output.
- Facility for the connection of a codelock Art. 4800M, display module Art. 4820, stand-alone proximity reader Art. 4850 or stand-alone biometric reader Art. 4821 etc.•Programmable number of call tone rings from 2 to a maximum of 8.
- Input for local door bell push button.•Programmable timed privacy function from 15 minutes to a maximum of 8 hours.
- Door open status LED (additional wire required from the door to the videophone)•Up to 4 videophones can be connected in parallel, all with intercommunication facility.
- Videophones can have a maximum of two additional audio telephone handsets connected in parallel.
- Camera recall on all systems, with selective recall on systems with multiple entrances.
- Door panel camera can be adjusted horizontally and vertically (10 degrees