MBE24 Swing Gate Operator
- The MBE24 Swing Gate Operator is a 24 Vdc self-locking electromechanical operator for intensive use.
- The MBE is a domestic duty articulated arm operator suitable for larger brick piers. Only 184mm wide the MBE might be the ideal solution for your gate post.
- The MBE also has a neat built-in control panel (an adaptation of the BRAINY24) and has mechanical stops in the opening phase.
- Equipped with strong, articulated and anti-shearing arm
- Suitable for gates installed on large posts
- Tempered steel mechanical features to guarantee sturdiness and solidity
- Operation guaranteed even in the event of a power supply failure through batteries
- Amperometric sensor obstacle detection system to prevent crushing
- Equipped with open and close limit switches
- Option of adjustable wire unlock device that allows opening from the outside in the event of a power supply failure
In addition to the MBE24, you can discover our whole range of Swing Gate motors on our website; We have a large range of products available for automating swing gates, including above-ground, hydraulic, articulated arm, and underground motors. We designed all our products with unique features to power specific gate types. Search the filter criteria, and choose the best product for your installation, taking into consideration the gate size, weight, position, and any other environmental factors.
If you require additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated sales team. You can contact them directly by phone at 01488 658 276 or via email at Info@beninca.co.uk. We are here to support you and address any inquiries you may have.