The EVA traffic barrier is the perfect solution for controlling traffic access and securing car parks. Available in three different lengths, including 5, 7, and 8 metres, it is suitable for both commercial and industrial applications. With easy installation, once the barrier is installed it will work to control and secure the entry point, only allowing authorised vehicles to pass through.
Did you know… the EVA has electronic controls with a magnetic encoder that performs as an absolute encoder?
The absolute encoder gives you the ability to manage an advanced beam movement. The encoder ensures greater precision in slowdowns, as it provides a direct reference on the speed of the boom arm (the encoder is mounted on the axis of the motor output). Also, being an absolute encoder type, it never loses the reference position of the boom in the event of power outages. The adjustable physical stops remain, and the encoder gives you greater control.
Alongside the magnetic encoder, the EVA has an impressive range of key features:
- Top access to the control panel for easy and fast programming.
- The ability to switch power range extended from 85 to 265 Vac that reduces standby power, separate from the control.
- Integrated STC system for precise torque calculation.
- Amperometric sensing obstacle detection.
- Fast acting manual release.
- 2 Adjustable mechanical stops.