Did you know… Benincà secured a patent for the use of FACE gears within the linear swing gate operator which is the BOB design. The inclusion of FACE gears within our BOB3024E operator really sets them apart, as it is quite rare to find FACE gears in situations like ours, as most commonly FACE gearing is used by manufacturers for helicopter tiltrotors. The FACE gears within the BOB offer huge advantages in terms of weight and load distribution on the teeth, especially when used for multiple transmissions, compared to traditional bevel gears.
Key advantages the FACE gears bring to the BOB:
- Very Quiet. Reduced sensitivity to misalignment and low transmission errors, making the motor almost silent.
- Smooth Operation. The teeth geometry guarantees a better distribution of the stress, allowing a higher resistance to heavy loads, impacts and general wear and tear, delivering a smooth movement.
The BOB3024E Irreversible 24 Vdc electromechanical geared motor also features:
- The encoder device ensures maximum safety and precision in the gate moving phases
- Amperometric sensor obstacle detection system to prevent crushing
- Optional battery powered operation
- Reliable, quiet, and quick to install geared motor
- Rolled ball screws Ø 20 mm
- Easy access release from above
- Suitable for gate leafs up to 3m
- Ideal for intensive use
Exclusive Black Friday Week Offer
For one week only we have included the BOB3024E swing gate operator within our standout Black Friday week deals. With exceptional discounts, you will be able to secure an incredible 60% off.
To take advantage of this exclusive Black Friday deal, simply get in touch on 01488 658 276 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org