Maximum M30 Automatic Hydraulic Bollard
Beninca UK have seen a huge increase in the demand for automatic bollards. Automatic bollards provide a safe and efficient solution for controlling traffic flow and vehicle access. Therefore, ultimately protecting people and places.
RISE are one of the six companies that fall under the Benincà Group and already have a well-established range of automatic bollards, sold globally. At Benincà we strive to be #automationspecialists. We are continuously looking to develop our brands and bring new opportunities to the foreground.
Benincà and RISE have been working extremely hard to create a new automatic bollard that can deliver unrivalled protection under the most extreme measures and off the back of this, the creation of the new MAXIMUM M30 bollard was born.
Here are some of the key features of the MAXIMUM M30:
- Capable of withstanding the impact of a vehicle of 7,500kg, launched at a speed of 48 km/h.
- Obtained the following certificates: IWA 14-1:2013 V/7200 [N3C] /48/90: -0.8 / PAS68:2013 V/7500 [N3] /48/90: -0.5 / ASTM F2656 Rating C730/7200 – P1 (-0.8)
- In the event of a power failure, the bollard will remain in the raised position (manual release) to ensure security is not compromised.
- The foundation box complies with the EN124 (40T) regulation. There is an independent hydraulic pump for each bollard, laterally positioned in order to avoid any damage in the event of an impact and to facilitate future maintenance.
- Heating for the foundation box and buzzer are available as accessories.
- The cylinder is available in painted steel or electropolished stainless steel
- The cylinder has built-in LED lights, and the control unit can manage 2 bollards at the same time.
The RISE Maximum M30 performed outstandingly in the crash–test and secured a negative penetration of 0.8 m, indicating that the truck bed stopped at 0.8 m in front of the bollard. To put that into context, specification sheets often refer to a penetration grade P1, which according to ASTM is obtained when the truck bed passes beyond the bollard by a maximum distance of 1 metre. Therefore, the negative penetration value obtained by RISE (-0.8 m) is an even higher performance result.
Watch the impressive crash test video below:
If you would like to find out anymore information about the MAXIMUM M30 bollard, please do get in touch via the telephone on 01488 658 276 or email us on email@example.com and our team of experts at Benincà UK would be more than happy to advise and guide you to the best product for your environment.